MaxPeople is a team of HR professionals dedicated to helping people in business be focused, happier and productive through our delivery of premium on-site HR services and Employment Law support.
We are looking for an HR professional looking to take the next step in their career in providing consultative HR services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
Our Ideal Candidate
The HR Manager/HR BP will be responsible for managing the life cycle of HR projects across a variety of HR-related subjects, including compensation, performance management, recruitment, and training and development.
When you’re not on the road supporting clients, you’ll be providing mentorship and growth opportunities to our internal HR team, and identifying major challenges for your direct reports and overcoming them together.
This role calls for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is highly agile and can take both a strategic and tactical approach to HR.
You’re perfect for this role because…
- You are aligned with the MaxPeople values of Teamwork, Initiative, Passion, Excellence and Respect – these values shine through in your work and commitment to the team
- You strive to deliver amazing results to clients, pushing past the status quo to deliver innovative solutions to obstacles
- You’re a strong communicator. Whether you’re communicating verbally, or in written format, you get your message across effectively
- You thrive in a work environment where no 2 days are the same
- Your project management skills are stellar, allowing you to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously all while maintaining a high quality outcome for your clients
- Building your team to be high performing comes naturally to you and you have a proven track record with creating winning teams
- You are able to build relationships across all levels of organizations, and love partnering with managers, executives, and CEO’s of small to mid-sized businesses
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelors Degree with CHRL/CHRP designation is a requirement
- 3+ years of previous leadership experience, managing and overseeing a team of direct reports is a requirement
- 7 + years of senior level HR experience is a requirement
- Have expertise with a diversity of HR-experience in a wide range of industries
- Demonstrated experience providing client centric strategic HR services for a portfolio of clients/business units
- Ability to influence business owners and executives through education utilizing strong business acumen
- Highly passionate about HR with a focus on continuous learning
- Previous experience working in a consulting firm is a strong asset
- Previous experience working in highly entrepreneurial organizations as the solo HR professional and building HR infrastructure from the ground up
- Strong values oriented individual that has a high sense of integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to be fluid as a strategic thinker as well as perform at a tactical level when needed
Working at MaxPeople
We maintain a fun and outgoing, yet professional environment that truly values our employees. As a member of the team, you will take part in our rewards and recognition program, discretionary performance-based bonus program, and team-building and community volunteering events. We‘ve cultivated a continuous learning environment by offering course, tuition and certification reimbursement programs for our team.
Given the flexibility that is necessary for this job, working from your home office is a perk, as well as early Friday afternoons given off before every long weekend. When you are in the office, we maintain a stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and beverage - our HR Pros can't work on an empty stomach!
You will be joining a small, close-knit team in a fun, productive work environment. We’re a real family – come join the MaxPeople team!