Marketing & Sales Manager
MaxPeople is a team of HR professionals dedicated to helping people in business be focused, happier and productive through our delivery of premium on-site HR services and Employment Law support.
We are looking for a Marketing & Sales Manager to manage and lead MaxPeople’s marketing initiatives and support our sales needs.
The Marketing & Sales Manager is responsible for leading and delivering all marketing efforts as well as generating sales for MaxPeople. On the marketing side, this will include growing brand recognition as well as the planning, execution, monitoring, and assessment of all marketing tactics to increase lead generation and conversions. In terms of sales, this role will be expected to meet sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales strategies and tactics.
This role will require both strategic thinking and a love of being a part of all aspects of execution of B2B marketing & sales. A strong understanding of data and the ability to use insights to ensure ROI are also key to succeeding in this role. The Marketing & Sales Manager will be responsible for the workload and development of the Marketing Specialist and Marketing Intern.
- Lead, plan and help execute all B2B marketing, including: SEO/SEM, email, social media, display, print and events
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Measure and report performance of all marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Oversee the creation and optimization of content in all forms to engage potential clients and generate new leads
- Manage partnerships/sponsorships to best leverage benefits and opportunities
- Champion brand consistency across all channels
- Continually improve the usability, design, content and conversion for all digital channels
- Manage marketing team including coaching and development of direct reports
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business across all service offerings
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to sell benefits and handle objections
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Attend and participate in client pitch meetings, conferences and networking events as required
- Help achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs, performing market research and monitoring competitors regularly
- Coordinate with CEO & Business Development Director to ensure company quotas and standards are being met
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field
- 8+ years experience in B2B specific marketing & sales
- Highly creative with experience in identifying B2B target audiences and devising cross-platform campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and lead generation
- Direct B2B sales experience
- Experience leading and coaching marketing team members
- Demonstrable experience leading and executing SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience managing and utilizing CRM systems
- Expert knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc)
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- A passion for marketing, sales and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Attention to detail and an eye for design and presentation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Able to deal with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills
- Lives our values of Initiative, Passion, Teamwork, Respect and Excellence
Working at MaxPeople
We maintain a fun and outgoing, yet professional environment that truly values our employees. As a member of the team, you will take part in our rewards and recognition program, discretionary performance-based bonus program, and team-building and community volunteering events. We‘ve cultivated a continuous learning environment by offering training, and professional certification reimbursement programs for our team.
Early Friday afternoons are given before every long weekend. When you are in the office, we maintain a stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and beverage - our team can't work on an empty stomach! You will be joining a small, close-knit team in a fun, productive work environment.
We’re a real family – come join the MaxPeople team!