Inside Sales Representative
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to secure new clients for our HRessentials Services & Training Services in the GTA.
The incumbent in this role will be responsible for research and implementing sales strategies to achieve maximum results. You will need to meet goals through making phone calls and networking. You will be calling on Owners, Founders, Presidents, CEO's, CFO's and other senior leaders. The Inside Sales Representative will be reporting to the CEO.
Who We Are:
We act as our clients' HR & Training department, assisting them with all their “people” issues including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, benefits, legislative compliance, legal issues, terminations, employee programs and so much more. We keep the client safe and help them save money along with helping make people more focused, happier and productive. If you enjoy selling a great service that will protect, enhance and save the client money, this position may be for you.
This is very much a hunter role and you have the ability to research and find leads. As the ideal candidate, you are driven to succeed by finding prospects and converting them into warm leads. You enjoy calling, building relationships and understanding your prospects needs. You bring a professional attitude and are comfortable speaking with senior executives, business owners and identified decision makers.
- Calling prospective business clients, discussing our services, setting up in person or over-the-phone meetings
- Network with local groups, organizations, and associations and be actively involved in relevant events in an effort to build relationships, keep current with trends, and uncover opportunities that lead to sales prospects
- Identify decision makers in target organizations
- Continuously brainstorm and scope out new creative ideas for generating ongoing lists of workplaces that would fit our business model
- Entry of all activity into our CRM tool and using the CRM to stay on top of all opportunities
- Generate leads through outbound emails or calls to potential prospects.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, and prepare meeting materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations, business proposals, etc.)
- Work alongside the CEO, Sales and Marketing teams to generate new strategies and ideas for business development initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
- Inside sales experience is an asset
- Proficiency in Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator an asset
- Highly motivated 'self-starter' with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as listening skills
- Strong networking and persuasion skills
- Strong teamwork, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- College or University Degree
What We Offer:
- Base + commissions + bonus
- Early Friday afternoons before every long weekend
- Rewards and recognition prizes every quarter
- Team building and community volunteering events
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities
- Fun and outgoing professional environment that really cares and values it employees
- Eligibility to participate in company benefits program after successfully completing 3-month probationary period
Our office is located at Leslie St. & Hwy 7 with direct access to Hwy 404, 407 and YRT.