Please Note – You must be actively enrolled in a post-secondary marketing program that requires completion of co-op hours.
This is an unpaid co-op internship position which offers a biweekly honorarium.
The position extends over a period of 4 months (May 2020 – August 2020), and the specific start and end date will align with the applicable college’s Summer Term.
Cover Letter and Resume required in Application Package.
Who we are
MaxPeople offers a premium HR and Employment Law service to organizations who understand and care about the power of people and currently do not have HR expertise in-house. We are looking for a Marketing Co-op student to support our marketing team. We are rooted strongly in our Core Values – Respect, Initiative, Passion, Excellence and Teamwork. We do not just speak our values, we live our values in everything we do by delivering our services with integrity and building trust with our clients.
1 West Pearce St #308, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3K3
The Marketing Student is responsible for the creation, monitoring and assessment of all online digital marketing efforts to increase brand recognition and online lead conversions. This role is creative yet analytical in nature and involves the continuous monitoring of online digital marketing strategies and collection of data related to KPIs for each strategy.
- Reviewing statistics, tracking performance and monitoring all digital marketing initiatives
- Analyzing website data from Google Analytics and identifying key patterns to develop creative online digital marketing strategies
- Ensures that the Company has an effective social media presence by managing and creating content for social media pages (ie-LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Help with content for quarterly newsletters and email blasts to database
- Work on various marketing initiatives to optimize marketing reach and impact, and effectively build and position the brand
- Write blogs, magazine articles and other publications
- Actively research events, speaking engagements and awards that can increase brand awareness for the Company
- Extract, import and analyze data from CRM (Salesforce) to help with digital marketing efforts
- Support Marketing Specialist in looking for strategic partnerships
- Assist with other Marketing initiatives as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Creative and enthusiastic individual
- A passion for marketing and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Attention to detail and an eye for design and presentation
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong digital marketing knowledge
- Excellent research and analytical capabilities
- Able to deal with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills
- Lives our values of Initiative, Passion, Teamwork, Respect and Excellence
- Experience with creative software such as Adobe Photoshop and/or Canva
- Direct experience posting and engaging in followers on social media channels
- Familiarity with ad/campaign managers on social platforms is an asset
Please submit resumes to Katherine Lillico at email@example.com