Do you thrive in an environment where no 2 days are the same? Do you love partnering with managers, executives, and CEO’s of small to mid-sized businesses? Are you passionate about learning, and want more exposure in all areas of HR so you can continue to progress your career forward? Than this is the role for you!
What We Do:
Our team is responsible for managing a portfolio of retainer-based clients in the GTA, providing both onsite and virtual support. The ideal candidate loves working in a different workplace every day including their home office, and has a strong HR background enabling them to deal with various human resources issues. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, bring with you an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to join an incredible team of seasoned HR professionals and Employment Law professionals, than we would love to hear from you!
- Early Friday afternoons off before every long weekend
- Opportunity to work from home
- Rewards and recognition prizes every quarter
- Team building and community volunteering events
- Company sponsored career growth, development, and continuous learning opportunities
- Stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and beverages; our HR Pros can't work on an empty stomach!
- Lots of other great perks such as frequent company paid outings, events and get-togethers
- Company benefits program
- Discretionary performance based bonus program
- Additional Personal Time Off (PTO) program
- Fun and outgoing professional environment that really cares and values it employees!
This role is ideal for someone who is an intermediate HR Generalist, HR Specialist, or HR Business Partner, who is looking to gain additional experience and exposure to a wide range of industries and grow their HR expertise. Our business is growing and we are looking for career oriented individuals who are looking to advance to an HR Manager role in the future. Ability to travel to multiple client sites located throughout the GTA is a requirement.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Provide professional and prompt human resources support both virtually and on-site (approximately 3 days per week) for existing and new clients
- Full HR Generalist duties including: employee relations, performance management, job profiles and compensation analysis, recruitment, employee engagement and retention, training and development, onboarding and reporting. This role is very hands on and requires the incumbent to be quick on their feet to leverage their HR knowledge to handle client issues
- Provide tactical support with the ability to execute on HR initiatives driven by the senior HR team
- Participate in continuous learning so you are kept up-to-date on the current trends and best practices in human resources, including changes in legislation and employment practices through professional development and networking events
- Actively participate in regular team meetings and strategy sessions
- Participate in other special projects and/or assignments as may be required
- Providing guidance and mentorship to HR Coordinators
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field is required
- Post-secondary diploma in Human business or related field is an asset
- CHRP/CHRL designation preferred
- 4-6 years HR Generalist experience required in a diverse range of industries
- Experience dealing with a variety of employee relations issues
- Highly proficient computer skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High sense of urgency and able to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Values-based individual who operates with a high level of integrity and honesty
- A positive thinker who is driven to ‘make a contribution’ to the business
- Ability to be agile and shift gears quickly to service the client
- Team-player with a proven track record in collaborating with business groups
- Experience in customer service
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with the ability to develop deep relationships with individuals at all levels
If interested, please apply at:https://maxpeople.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=53 OR to find out more about us, please visit our website at www.maxpeoplehr.com.